Thursday, July 30, 2015

Orly GelFX, Lola.

Blog day! Woo!

Hey guys, I went shopping this week! I love shopping! I went to two of my local Sally's Beauty Supplies and grabbed some Orly GelFX colors. Since I can't paint them back, to back, to back, this post will only have the first one. So without further ado, here is "Lola", which is coincidentally my adorable dog's name.

Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures of Lola alone before I added nail art. Here are the photos I took on my iPhone.







Last night I was goofing around with our stamping plates and decided on a Disney design for my accent nail! This is when I actually took photos on my camera. I am so proud of how it turned out! For Mickey's glove I used the Fab ur Nails, FUN 1 stamping plate with Color Club, Blue Heaven. For the dots I used two different sized dotting tools and Colors by Llarowe, I am Free from the Little Miss Independent set.







And of course, here is my Lola!
Love, Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment