Thursday, July 23, 2015

Colors by Llarowe, Gemini Rising.

Hey guys!

Today, I am putting up all the pictures I've accumulated in the last few days of Gemini Rising by Colors by Llarowe! Gemini Rising is what I would describe as the perfect Kelly Green linear holo, it's very bright, almost neon in a way. It is absolutely my favorite color! It is always hard to find nice green polishes, especially holographic ones. If you love green, GRAB THIS!! It is well worth the price and with Indie Polishes, you never know when it will be gone! I need to stock up because that scares me!!

In these pictures, I have a white coat of gel nail polish underneath Gemini Rising. If you have somewhat brittle nails, having a gel coat under is so helpful! This is probably the longest my natural nails have ever been and I love it!!

I took these first pictures with my Sony NEX-6, enjoy!






The formula on this polish is amazing! The one thing I will warn is that it tends to stain the nail a yellow/green color if you don't use a couple coats of base!!

Here are the random photos I've taken with my iPhone this week:









What do you think? Amazing, right?!
Love, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment