Monday, July 20, 2015

Colors by Llarowe, Joanna.

Hey guys!

Today I wanted to share one of my favorite new polishes with you. I have been really into Colors by Llarowe lately, and I just can't get enough of this color! Joanna is a polish from the Overboard Collection that CBL put out this year. It is the perfect shade of gold with an intense linear holo. This polish applies a bit thick and you can easily get full coverage in two coats. If the thickness really bothers you, you can add a bit of high quality polish thinner. It can be really tricky to add with holographic nail polish, so I would research it in depth first.

For this manicure, I actually started with a white gel base to make my nails a bit thicker than normal. This helps me a lot because I have super brittle nails that love to break. Next, I layered two coats of Joanna atop the gel base. As the final step, I used a fast dry top coat by Nail Tek called Quicken.







Earlier today, I got bored and decided to add an accent nail to my mani. I used striping tape to make lines diagonally on my ring finger and painted CBL, Mean Dean Proffitt over Joanna. More photos below, hope you guys enjoy! 
Love, Kathy





No comments:

Post a Comment