Monday, July 20, 2015

Introduction

Hey Guys!

My name is Sylvia and I love everything beauty related. From me you will see things that have to do with hair, nails and makeup. I am a licensed cosmetologist through the state of Arizona. Currently, I work for Great Clips and have since January of this year and I love it! I love sharing my thoughts on products with people and this is a great way for me to do that; alongside my best friend and sister. 

My Name is Kathy and like my sister Syl, I love dabbling in everything beauty! Nail polish is my passion and I have just started my journey with makeup. I have never really been the person that can spend an hour doing my makeup perfectly. However, I love trying new things so much that I am challenging myself to be more adventurous. I love sharing my opinions with other people and reviewing things that I've tried. It is really amazing to have the ability to work with my sister and learn new things together. We have the best bond and loving the same things gives us even more to do together!

No comments:

Post a Comment